This is going to be spectacular. It’s really exciting that I get to work with such great people who are truly going to go on to big success, and I love that we do the kind of work I’ve always wanted to explore.
For the Fun Fun Fun show this Friday (10pm at Players), we’re gonna improvise someone else’s show based solely on the promotional postcard. We already have a stack of flyers, but feel free to bring some of your own too. Last week in practice we did Marrying George Clooney, “a sharp-witted new play about three menopausal women wide-awake at 3 a.m. trading prescription drugs online, revealing their passions, and Googling old boyfriends, while stressing over the mother of all issues: moms.” Matt Cohen, Natasha Vaynblat, and I played the three women. It was a real hoot, if I do say so myself. Who knows what the show will be this Friday. Check it out! Also, the first twelve people at the show get free 40s (i.e. malt liquor).
Play Edward 40 Hands while I get to improvise with my best friends! This Friday! April 6! Players Theater at 10 pm!
Brilliant idea for an improv show. Improvise a show based on your play’s shitty poster…Source: alexfrench
- everythingwasawesome likes this
- everythingwasawesome said:HAAAA I used to work at CAP21. I’m so so sad I didn’t see that practice scene.
- corypalmer likes this
- iweartshirts reblogged this from salgentile and added:
- salgentile reblogged this from sarahjburton and added:
- salgentile likes this
- joestanton reblogged this from sarahjburton and added:
- sarahjburton reblogged this from allieko and added:
- johnztownsend likes this
- byeraleigh likes this
- allieko reblogged this from thematthewbriancohen and added:
- stupidgloves reblogged this from thematthewbriancohen and added:
- thematthewbriancohen reblogged this from alexfrench and added:
- corypalmer reblogged this from alexfrench
- alexfrench posted this